Photograph: Werner Schmidt

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Phew...

March has been an interesting month. Looking back, I realise that I have managed to post at least one entry a day, or, including this one, forty-three entries for the whole entire month. Phew, a little exhausting, if I may say so myself. However, I have had some great help from some readers of the blog, to mention this month’s ‘assistants’: Malcolm Cook, John Eade, Philip Kuepper, Chris Partridge, and, of course, Hélène Rémond and Tim Koch. Thank you very much for your valuable input, comments and contributions. Keep them coming! I already know that April is going to be a busy month for me; I have to wrap up some articles for Rowing & Regatta and the Swedish rowing magazine Svensk Rodd, and some other small pieces here and there. A trip to Sweden will also make it impossible to keep on posting an entry a day. Please be patient…

No comments:

Post a Comment