Photograph: Werner Schmidt

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Regularly Postings, But Not Daily...

Dear readers of HTBS - Looking back at 2010, there were 325 entries posted on HTBS, and during last year we managed to post 351 entries, which is almost one entry a day. Although, HTBS is off to a good start for 2012, I am afraid, I will not be able to keep up a daily post, at best, maybe 2-3 posts per week. There is no lack of interest from my part, the reason is more lack of time. I have promised a maritime magazine in Stockholm a couple of articles for this spring, and then I have two half-written essays is my desk drawer that I need to attend to, plus one which I am doing research for right now. Add then my contributions to the Swedish and British rowing magazines, and.. well, my calendar is full (and here I am not even mentioning my full-time job as an editor of a magazine and my full-time job as the father to two small children...)

The easiest way you can keep track of new entries on this blog is to subscribe to HTBS. You only have to fill in your e-mail address up on the right, 'Follow HTBS by Email', and you will receive an e-mail in your inbox each time there is a new entry on HTBS - and, yes, it is of course free!

No comments:

Post a Comment